The jawline is a prominent, face-defining feature that stands out for many individuals. Over time, the jawline can lose contour and definition due to sagging skin or weight gain. Dr. Eugenie Brunner has innovative treatments targeting skin laxity, collagen loss, and excess fat around the jawline to create a more youthful profile.
Dr. Brunner is a double-board certified facial plastic surgeon in Princeton, New Jersey. Dr. Brunner and her team of experts are knowledgeable and eager to help individuals optimize their natural beauty through customized procedures in her state-of-the-art facial plastic surgery practice.
Dr. Brunner has many surgical and non-surgical jawline sculpting treatments to help individuals achieve a defined jawline. Here are some of her favorite treatment options:
Remodel the Jawline with Evoke
Evoke is a hands-free, non-invasive facial remodeling device that can restore a youthful appearance. The device targets the cheeks and neck with radiofrequency energy that penetrates deep into the dermal layers. It remodels the tissue in the jawline and rejuvenates the skin. Evoke can:
- Reposition fat
- Tighten skin
- Restore definition
Patients wear programmable headgear that delivers RF energy and heats the skin to stimulate collagen production. This facial contouring method is ideal for patients with:
- Lack of jawline definition
- Excess fat under the chin
- Loose skin on the jawline and neck
- Jowl formation
Patients can expect long-lasting results after several contouring sessions. Dr. Brunner can help identify if Evoke is the right treatment for you.
Target Fat and Sagging Skin with EmbraceRF
As skin quality changes due to aging, lifestyle choices, and environmental factors, it can be challenging to reduce the impact and maintain healthy skin. EmbraceRF is an FDA-approved minimally-invasive facial rejuvenation treatment that combines two devices—FaceTite and Morpheus 8. EmbraceRF uses a combination of radiofrequency energy and microneedling to stimulate collagen production. The treatment lifts, contours, and smooths the jawline without extensive downtime. It is ideal for:
- Reducing jawline and neck fat
- Minimizing lines and wrinkles
- Improving skin laxity
This treatment effectively addresses jawline fat and skin laxity for tighter skin and a more defined jawline.
Get Full Jawline Contouring Without Surgery with Our Tri-Zone Laser Lift
The Tri-Zone Laser Lift is Dr. Brunner’s proprietary treatment for a non-surgical makeover. Patients can achieve younger and natural-looking skin with combination minimally-invasive treatments. The Tri-Zone Laser Lift includes:
- Smartlipo: A less invasive version of traditional liposuction that dissolves fat and stimulates skin tightening.
- FaceTite: This minimally invasive treatment utilizes radiofrequency waves to sculpt and firm areas.
- Dermal Fillers: A quick injectable treatment that refreshes the skin, smooths wrinkles around the nose and mouth, and restores lost volume.
- Clear + Brilliant: A non-invasive skin resurfacing laser that uses pulses of light to create microscopic treatment zones that replace damaged skin through new collagen production.
- PicoSure: A laser that uses a specialized Focus Lens Array that spurs collagen formation and elastin production while protecting the surrounding skin.
Combining these treatments can target a range of concerns and is a great option for sculpting aging jawlines. Dr. Brunner’s proprietary treatment can:
- Rejuvenate the skin
- Remodel fat in the jawline and neck
- Reduce skin laxity
- Minimize brown spots and acne scars
- Improve skin tone and texture
- Replenish lost volume
- Stimulate collagen production
The Tri-Zone Laser Lift requires minimal recovery time and provides results that can be seen soon after treatment and continue to improve in the weeks and months following the procedure. Dr. Brunner works closely with patients to identify their unique needs and the combination of options that will achieve the desired outcomes.
Say Goodbye to Submental Fat with Liposculpture
Got stubborn submental fat? Submental fat forms under the chin and can also be referred to as a double chin. Submental fat is difficult to reduce without professional help because it can resist diet and exercise. Dr. Brunner offers liposculpture in her Princeton, New Jersey office. Her liposculpture treatment combines SmartLipo for fat reduction and FaceTite for tightening loose or sagging skin.
SmartLipo has many benefits, including:
- Creates small incision and requires no stitches
- Sculpts chin and jawline for definition
- Removes unwanted fat
- Does not require anesthesia
- FDA-approved, safe, and effective
FaceTite benefits include:
- Tightens loose skin
- Reduces fine lines, and wrinkles
- Lifts and firms skin
- Produces long-lasting results
Together these powerful treatments can transform your jawline. While giving your jawline definition, it also rejuvenates the skin and reduces signs of aging.
See Dramatic Jawline Sculpting with a Facelift
A facelift is a surgical procedure that dramatically restores a youthful appearance. This is a complex procedure that should only be performed by a skilled and experienced facial plastic surgeon such as Dr. Brunner. It is not a one-size-fits-all procedure and requires expertise to customize treatments that result in the best outcomes for each patient.
A facelift has many benefits, including:
- Lift and tighten sagging skin
- Tighten facial muscles
- Reduce folds and creases
- Remove jowls
- Increase jawline definition
- Create smoother skin with fewer lines and wrinkles
- Produce a younger-looking appearance
Schedule Your Jawline Sculpting Treatment with a Plastic Surgeon Today
Don’t let your jawline give away your age. Dr. Brunner dedicates time with each patient to discuss their concerns and identify an appropriate treatment plan. Contact us to schedule a consultation and learn more about jawline sculpting options that are right for you.