Dr. Eugenie Brunner
Double board-certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology, Dr. Brunner is a highly trained facial plastic surgeon who prioritizes aesthetics, anatomy, and individual patient goals to provide exceptional results that enhance the face and lift the spirit. An avid lover of the arts, Dr Brunner actually went to school to be a professional artist before she decided to become a doctor!
With her comprehensive medical foundation and artistic sensibilities, Dr. Eugenie Brunner is able to provide her patients with highly effective treatment plans tailored to their individual anatomic needs and expressed goals. “A surgeon’s hands, an artist’s eyes, a woman’s touch” has never been so fitting!
Utilizing the most advanced medical technologies, she can restore a more youthful countenance, enhance skin tone and texture, reduce the effects of sun damage, and improve patients’ confidence in the way they look. Her years of medical experience are augmented by her artistic sensibilities and compassionate approach to patient care, and she lends a natural feminine touch to every procedure.
Whether a patient is seeking multiple facial plastic surgery procedures or a single laser treatment, Dr. Brunner understands changing ones’ appearance is a significant experience. During the initial consultation, she discusses patient goals and develops a customized treatment plan designed to address the specific needs of each individual. In addition to offering the most expansive range of both surgical and non-surgical cosmetic facial enhancements in Central New Jersey, her Skin Rejuvenation Laser Center is a state-of-the-art facility developed to treat spider veins, rosacea, age spots, melasma, sun damage, acne scars, wrinkles, and other common skin conditions. By utilizing the latest technologies, including Fraxel® Re:pair, Sciton® Contour TRL™, Cutera® VariLite, IPL, and Thermage®, Dr. Brunner can revitalize the skin with minimal downtime.
Dr. Brunner also actively participates in continued education programs to ensure she’s up-to-date on the latest techniques. This progressive approach to medical care has helped her earn numerous accolades, including being named a Castle Connolly Top Doctor ten years (2009-2018) in a row. She has won the Vitals.com Patient’s Choice Award for 2010, 2011, 2016-2020. In 2019, Dr. Brunner won Readers’ Choice Award for Best Plastic Surgeon in the Princeton, NJ publication, Town Topics. Her most profound accomplishments, however, have always been her patients’ success stories.
Dr. Brunner is a two-time recipient of the Patients’ Choice Award as one of New Jersey’s favorite physicians. She has devoted her career to helping patients enhance their appearance and improve their self-esteem, and is dedicated to creating personalized, effective treatment plans to provide results that look natural and beautiful.
Why choose a facial plastic surgeon?
Finding a cosmetic surgeon who understands your goals and can optimize your results is arguably the most important step in the plastic surgery process. While there are no doubt many qualified surgeons, finding the right one for you begins with identifying doctors with the greatest expertise in the procedure you’re interested in. Facial plastic surgeons like Dr. Brunner are extensively trained in enhancing the appearance and restoring the health of the face and the neck. True facial plastic surgeons have completed several additional years of medical training specifically in the field of head and neck surgery to earn their title. If you’re considering rejuvenating the eyes, forehead, cheeks, nose, lips, chin, neck, or other facial features, a facial plastic surgeon may be able to provide you with better results in a safer environment than a surgeon without these qualifications.
Importance of Board Certification
As a certified member of the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Dr. Brunner has demonstrated her successful completion of an accredited residency and passed the examination process to become board certified. Furthermore, Dr. Brunner is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology (head and neck surgery). This dual certification shows Dr. Brunner’s commitment to excellence and continuing education, helping to give patients more peace of mind during their treatment.
Physicians with board certification voluntarily choose to continue their training once they have become licensed to practice. Once they have established several years of experience in the field, they can apply to become certified within their medical specialty. The not-for-profit American Board of Medical Specialties program assesses the skills, safety, and results of the surgeon applicant to ensure the highest levels of care before granting certification.
- Fellow, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Fellow, American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
Questions to Ask Your Facial Plastic Surgeon
To help you find the right facial plastic surgeon for your desired outcome and unique needs, we have provided some example questions we recommend you ask during a consultation. Dr. Brunner welcomes these and any other questions or concerns you might have, and she will make every effort to answer as fully and clearly as possible.
- Are you certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery?
- Are you certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery?
- What is your educational background, and where did you complete your residencies?
- What is your philosophy regarding an optimal outcome?
- What hospitals are you affiliated with?
- Where do you perform surgery? Is the facility accredited?
- Am I good candidate for this procedure?
- May I speak with one of your patients who had the same procedure I’m considering?
- Do you have before-and-after photos I can see?
- How much does the procedure cost, in total?
- How many procedures of this type have you performed?
- What type of anesthesia will be used, and who will administer the anesthesia?
- How long will recovery take, and what should I expect during the healing process?
- What are the risks involved with this procedure?
- How common are complications?
- What results can I expect based on my unique characteristics?
- If the procedure doesn’t fit the agreed upon criteria, will you repeat or correct the procedure?
Next, Read About…
An eyelid lift or blepharoplasty can correct these issues and remove the puffiness and bags under the eyes that make you look worn and tired.
Rhinoplasty (a type of nasal surgery), also referred to as “nose reshaping” or a “nose job,” improves the appearance and proportion of your nose, enhancing facial harmony and self confidence.
Lasers & Devices
Facial Plastic Surgeries
Regional & National Awards
We Look Forward to Meeting You!
Double Board Certified: Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery & Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery
Castle Connolly Top Doctor for 10 years (2009-2019) in Cosmetic Facial Plastic Surgery
Fellow, American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Fellow, American College of Surgeons
Most Comprehensive Skin Rejuvenation Laser Center in Central New Jersey
Thousands of Cosmetic Facial Plastic Procedures Performed
Patients' Choice Award for Favorite Physician
2010, 2011, 2016-2020
Town Topics Readers' Choice Awards
COVID-19 Update & Curbside Skincare Pickup
To our lovely patients and friends,
We are beyond thrilled to announce that beginning today, our office is open and ready to see patients for all appointment needs, including cosmetic!
The wait is over and we are happy that we will be able to see you all again! To ensure your safety, we will be implementing new protocols that will protect all of our patients while at our office:
- Prioritizing Cleanliness: All rooms and high touch areas will be disinfected frequently. Disinfectants, hand sanitizer, and related supplies will be available to staff and patients at all times.Staff will open doors for all patients, and wash hands between each patient interaction.
- No ‘waiting rooms’: Patients will be asked to arrive when it is time for their appointment to avoid waiting.
- Staggered Appointments: We will be staggering the appointments to ensure adequate time to wipe down spaces in order to maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Screenings: We will be screening patients over the phone and at the time of their appointment to ensure they are healthy
- Reduced & Healthy Staff: Any of our staff who can work virtually will be working outside of the office, and all staff will be screened daily to ensure they are healthy
- Protective Equipment: Our staff and patients with appointments will wear a mask and gloves at all times. We ask that all patients come to their appointment with a mask! Dr. Brunner will even be wearing a protective shield to ensure your safety!
We will continue to offer Virtual Appointments for all of our patients. Additionally, we will continue curbside pickup at our office for all your skincare needs! Patients should call 609.921.9497 or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the products they are interested in, and Kim or Melisssa will coordinate a curbside pickup for you!
We ask everyone’s full cooperation as we prepare to open under very special circumstances.
We look forward to welcoming you back into our office and promise to take every necessary precaution to care for you in a safe environment.
Dr. Brunner and the Entire Team!