What Is Restylane Silk?
FDA-approved to augment the lips, Restylane Silk offers patients a way to refine and add volume to the lips and address fine vertical lines and creases around the mouth. Eugenie Brunner, MD, a top facial plastic surgeon in Central New Jersey, offers this innovative non-surgical filler at our state-of-the-art medical spa.
What Benefits Can Restylane® Silk Achieve?
Made from a smooth hyaluronic acid-based substance, Restylane Silk can achieve natural-looking improvement in the volume and shape of the lips with minimal risk of an allergic reaction. Additionally, Restylane Silk can:
- Improve definition of the upper and/or lower lip
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and creases located above the lip and around the mouth
- Offer instantaneous results without surgery
- Result in little to no downtime
- Achieve long-lasting results without patients committing to a permanent procedure
Who Is a Good Candidate for Restylane® Silk?
Restylane Silk is designed for patients age 21 years and older who desire fuller, plumper, and more defined lips or who wish to treat vertical wrinkles around the mouth. You should also be in good general health and have reasonable expectations for the outcome. Dr. Brunner will discuss your goals, review your concerns, and develop a customized treatment plan during your initial consultation at our Medi Spa. Should Restylane Silk be less than ideal for your desired outcome and needs, she will provide an alternative lip augmentation option that can optimize your outcome. To learn more about Restylane Silk, visit fda.gov
What Is Restylane® Silk Treatment Like?
When Will I See Restylane®Silk Results?
How Much Does Restylane®Silk Cost?
OcuMend® Nanotechnology Healing Gel Pads
Minor, short-term bruising, swelling, and redness are a normal part of most dermal filler treatments, but our medical spa offers OcuMend gel pads to minimize these effects. This innovative option is available to all of our patients who receive cosmetic injectables.
Next, Read About…
Botox® Cosmetic is a non-invasive injectable treatment designed to weaken the muscles that contribute to frown lines, deep forehead wrinkles, crow’s feet, and platysmal bands along the neck.
The Fraxel Re:pair laser is a non-surgical enhancement that is the premier fractional ablative CO2 laser designed for treatment of wrinkles, sun damaged skin, texture irregularities, acne scarring, brown spots due to sun exposure and aging, and generalized redness.
Rhinoplasty (a type of nasal surgery), also referred to as “nose reshaping” or a “nose job,” improves the appearance and proportion of your nose, enhancing facial harmony and self confidence.
Lasers & Devices
Facial Plastic Surgeries
Regional & National Awards
We Look Forward to Meeting You!
Double Board Certified: Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery & Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery
Castle Connolly Top Doctor for 10 years (2009-2019) in Cosmetic Facial Plastic Surgery
Fellow, American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Fellow, American College of Surgeons
Most Comprehensive Skin Rejuvenation Laser Center in Central New Jersey
Thousands of Cosmetic Facial Plastic Procedures Performed
Patients' Choice Award for Favorite Physician
2010, 2011, 2016-2020
Town Topics Readers' Choice Awards
COVID-19 Update & Curbside Skincare Pickup
To our lovely patients and friends,
We are beyond thrilled to announce that beginning today, our office is open and ready to see patients for all appointment needs, including cosmetic!
The wait is over and we are happy that we will be able to see you all again! To ensure your safety, we will be implementing new protocols that will protect all of our patients while at our office:
- Prioritizing Cleanliness: All rooms and high touch areas will be disinfected frequently. Disinfectants, hand sanitizer, and related supplies will be available to staff and patients at all times.Staff will open doors for all patients, and wash hands between each patient interaction.
- No ‘waiting rooms’: Patients will be asked to arrive when it is time for their appointment to avoid waiting.
- Staggered Appointments: We will be staggering the appointments to ensure adequate time to wipe down spaces in order to maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Screenings: We will be screening patients over the phone and at the time of their appointment to ensure they are healthy
- Reduced & Healthy Staff: Any of our staff who can work virtually will be working outside of the office, and all staff will be screened daily to ensure they are healthy
- Protective Equipment: Our staff and patients with appointments will wear a mask and gloves at all times. We ask that all patients come to their appointment with a mask! Dr. Brunner will even be wearing a protective shield to ensure your safety!
We will continue to offer Virtual Appointments for all of our patients. Additionally, we will continue curbside pickup at our office for all your skincare needs! Patients should call 609.921.9497 or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the products they are interested in, and Kim or Melisssa will coordinate a curbside pickup for you!
We ask everyone’s full cooperation as we prepare to open under very special circumstances.
We look forward to welcoming you back into our office and promise to take every necessary precaution to care for you in a safe environment.
Dr. Brunner and the Entire Team!