It’s no secret that aging can take a toll on our skin. Manifesting in the form of wrinkles, lines, and folds, aging can negatively affect one’s appearance. Luckily, dermal or soft-tissue fillers offer a way for patients in Princeton to help reduce these signs of aging.
Dermal fillers are treatments designed to smooth wrinkles and lines and plump up areas of lost facial volume. With a number of different fillers on the market, it’s easy to find to find one that’s suited to your individual needs. So what are some of the reasons you should explore these fillers?
Top 5 Reasons to Look Into Dermal Fillers
- They’re minimally-invasive. Unlike many other wrinkle-reducing procedures, dermal fillers are minimally-invasive. Requiring only a series of simple injections, they’ll smooth your skin without the need for invasive surgery.
- Instant, lasting results. The results of dermal fillers are immediate, allowing you to see the effects as soon as the procedure is complete. Additionally, the results typically last for about 6-12 months, eliminating the need for constant, routine injections.
- Benefits both men and women. It’s a major misconception that dermal fillers are just for women. An increasing number of men have turned to these procedures as a way to “turn back the clock” and achieve a more refreshed, youthful appearance.
- They’re safe. Since most fillers are made up of materials that already exist in our bodies, they carry very few risks. However, you should always consult with your doctor to find out if dermal fillers are right for you.
- Available in Princeton, NJ. Dr. Brunner is pleased to offer a number of different dermal fillers, including Restylane®, Perlane®, Juvéderm®, Radiesse®, and Sculptra®. Contact us today and find out which is the best fit for you.
To learn more about dermal fillers, visit fda.gov
Dermal Fillers in Princeton, NJ
If you’re ready to explore dermal fillers or find out which one is right for you, contact Dr. Brunner today to schedule a consultation. Our offices are located in Princeton, and you can reach us directly at (609) 921-9497. We look forward to hearing from you.