Fine lines and wrinkles on the upper face are often caused by a multitude of factors, including aging, environmental stressors, and genetic predisposition. In addition to these elements, creases may also result from overactive facial muscles, which can stress the delicate skin around the eyes and along the forehead. Xeomin®, a minimally-invasive cosmetic injectable, can help to reduce the movement of hyperactive muscles and smooth the skin.
Our Princeton facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Eugenie Brunner, offers Xeomin® injections for qualified candidates seeking to rejuvenate their appearance for a more youthful aesthetic.
Similar to BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport®, Xeomin® is a neurotoxin designed to temporarily reduce the contracting movement of targeted facial muscles to minimize wrinkles. This is not only effective at smoothing the appearance of existing fine lines, but treatment may also help to limit the development of new creases. Furthermore, Xeomin® may be combined with other facial rejuvenation treatments offered at our medical spa, such as dermal fillers or laser skin resurfacing, for a more comprehensive cosmetic enhancement. Dr. Brunner will customize a treatment plan to suit the needs and expressed goals of each patient. To learn more about Xeomin, visit Xeomin.com
During Xeomin® treatment at our Princeton, NJ office, Dr. Brunner will inject the solution into the forehead, around the eyes (crow’s feet), and/or between the brows, as determined by anatomic indicators and aesthetic desires. The procedure typically is brief, and usually lasts around 15 minutes at our medical spa. Most patients can return to work or normal activities immediately afterwards if they feel comfortable. Some temporary mild swelling or bruising may occur; however, this can usually be covered with makeup. Results begin to be visible over the course of about a week, though some individuals see immediate improvement. Effects generally last between four to six months, and occasional “touch-up” treatments are recommended to maintain the outcome long-term.
Next, Read About…
Dermal fillers and cosmetic injectables offer a way to soften the appearance of a wide range of concerns with typically quick results and minimal downtime.
The Fraxel Re:pair laser is a non-surgical enhancement that is the premier fractional ablative CO2 laser designed for treatment of wrinkles, sun damaged skin, texture irregularities, acne scarring, brown spots due to sun exposure and aging, and generalized redness.
Lasers & Devices
Facial Plastic Surgeries
Regional & National Awards
We Look Forward to Meeting You!
Double Board Certified: Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery & Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery
Castle Connolly Top Doctor for 10 years (2009-2019) in Cosmetic Facial Plastic Surgery
Fellow, American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Fellow, American College of Surgeons
Most Comprehensive Skin Rejuvenation Laser Center in Central New Jersey
Thousands of Cosmetic Facial Plastic Procedures Performed
Patients' Choice Award for Favorite Physician
2010, 2011, 2016-2020
Town Topics Readers' Choice Awards
COVID-19 Update & Curbside Skincare Pickup
To our lovely patients and friends,
We are beyond thrilled to announce that beginning today, our office is open and ready to see patients for all appointment needs, including cosmetic!
The wait is over and we are happy that we will be able to see you all again! To ensure your safety, we will be implementing new protocols that will protect all of our patients while at our office:
- Prioritizing Cleanliness: All rooms and high touch areas will be disinfected frequently. Disinfectants, hand sanitizer, and related supplies will be available to staff and patients at all times.Staff will open doors for all patients, and wash hands between each patient interaction.
- No ‘waiting rooms’: Patients will be asked to arrive when it is time for their appointment to avoid waiting.
- Staggered Appointments: We will be staggering the appointments to ensure adequate time to wipe down spaces in order to maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Screenings: We will be screening patients over the phone and at the time of their appointment to ensure they are healthy
- Reduced & Healthy Staff: Any of our staff who can work virtually will be working outside of the office, and all staff will be screened daily to ensure they are healthy
- Protective Equipment: Our staff and patients with appointments will wear a mask and gloves at all times. We ask that all patients come to their appointment with a mask! Dr. Brunner will even be wearing a protective shield to ensure your safety!
We will continue to offer Virtual Appointments for all of our patients. Additionally, we will continue curbside pickup at our office for all your skincare needs! Patients should call 609.921.9497 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com regarding the products they are interested in, and Kim or Melisssa will coordinate a curbside pickup for you!
We ask everyone’s full cooperation as we prepare to open under very special circumstances.
We look forward to welcoming you back into our office and promise to take every necessary precaution to care for you in a safe environment.
Dr. Brunner and the Entire Team!